WINE HARVEST IN THE VILLAGE OF CEROCAHUI.
Los Mochis - Bahuichivo - Cerocahui - Barrancas del Cobre
REGIONAL CHEPE Train Ticket Route:
Posada Barrancas/Los Mochis
4 days, 3 nigths
Starting: Friday October 12, 2018
Select One of Our Best Selling Tour Packages Now!
12 October - Friday
- 05:30 Meet at Los Mochis train station
- 06:00 Train departure to Bahuichivo train station
- 12:30 Arrive at Bahuichivo train station and transfer to Hotel Mision in Cerocahui (25 min)
- 13:10 Lunch at Hotel Mision
- 16:30 Wine Tour (Optional. Not included)
- 18:00 Choir presentation from the Tarahumara Indian girls at the Jesuit Mission
- 19:00 Welcome dinner at Hotel Mision
Lodging in Hotel Mision
13 October - Saturday
- 07:00 Breakfast buffet at Hotel Misión
- 08:00 Tour to the Urique Canyon Overlook. (3 Hrs.) (Optional. Not Included).
- 14:00 Festive country meal at the vineyard with live music and a dance presentation from the Tarahumara Indian girls. Plus picking and stomping of the grapes. (Drinks Not Included).
- 20:00 Dinner at Hotel Misión
Second Night of lodging in Hotel Mission
14 October- Sunday
- 08:00 Breakfast buffet at Hotel Mision
- 12:00 Land transfer through a thousand landscapes from the village of Cerocahui to Copper Canyon (55 min)
- 13:30 Lunch at Hotel Mirador
- 16:00 Tarahumara Experience (1hr) (Optional. Not Included)
- 19:00 Dinner at Hotel Mirador.
Lodging in Hotel Mirador
15 October - Monday
- 09:00 Tour to Divisadero Canyon Juncture and Adventure Park. (3 Hrs)
- 12:45 Transfer to train station (5min).
- 13:30 Depart to Los Mochis
- 22:00 Arrive at Los Mochis Train Station
End of Services